Monday, October 9, 2017

Feelings and lots of them?

emotions-action-song-printable-no-time-for-flash-cards


I'm cross or sad or angry or...This pretty much sums up this past couple of weeks. Tis the hour of discontent my dear. I'm wondering if this is the energy to make those long needed changes. I've been in the pre contemplative stage of change now for approximately 30 or so years. So it has been about a month of giving up alcohol. I still have not ditched the sugar or taken up moving around as a basic principal. But boy I am ticked off. I'm also bored. Life now has just not enough sparkle. It is all work, work, work. I'm so physically exhausted by day end that I'm plonked on the couch like a beached whale.

I need to start with the basics like a 30 minute walk. Why is this beyond me?  I can find time for all other commitments. I read scheduling this activity will give it priority. Hmmm, I'm not convinced. So, sparkle where art thou? If you see a six foot psychedelic sparkly thing do me a solid and send it my way.


No comments: